Sunday, May 2, 2010

new news

The latest writing projects: finishing the children of cults book, should be ready soon (after twelve years). Also, just published the Cult Survivors Handbook as a paperback (original printing 2000, copyright Surrealist.org. Another cult recovery project nearly complete: Beware if You Follow your Destiny, a paper to present at the ICSA conference in July. Apart from my cult writing, I also published my first mainstream book, Dreaming Peace: Your Thoughts can Change the World. The book is available through my website, norimuster.com.
The next book will be a tribute to our friend Joan, who was an amazing artist and poet, who died last month, suddenly and without any warning. Her friends and I will meet later this month in L.A. to plan the book.

In the real estate world: I am showing condos tomorrow and Tuesday to a friend from the Delta Queen. We hope to land one on his visit here. It is a wild world out there, but we have a plan.
On Friday I moved from my old brokerage to Realty One Group, Inc., of Tempe. Something strange was going on at my old office and I did not want to hang around and be surprised. They were very good to me, but with a possible transaction coming up next week, I wanted to be prepared.

Also this year I was hired to teach real estate at Mesa College. It is the fulfillment of a ten year dream to teach at a community college, so I am thrilled.

That's all the news that's fit to print at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment